What happens if my tee shot lands on a bird's back and he carries it out of bounds but then is attacked by a larger bird who grabs the ball and drops it in the hole? Is that still a hole in one? 'Cause that's how I'm gonna play it.
Post by HoodooOperator on Jun 19, 2006 9:30:57 GMT -5
1.radiohead......three words....like spinning plates. 2.oysterhead....les as elvis singing elvis need i say more? 3.superjam.....i danced so much...great time 4.shooter jennings.....a star in the makin 5.tortured soul.....live band dance music....feckin awesome 6.sasha.....nuthin like dancin till the sun comes up
1-Radiohead 2-MMJ (this was the best show I ever saw at the 2 Bonnaroo's I've attended.....until radiohead's set the following night) 3-Superjam(was just plain rediculous, as was everything on Sat. night) 4-Malkmus(I friggin met him while I was walking to the bathroom, during Deadboy) 5-Beck(I loved that skit they showed with the puppets...."I smell hippies"
Honorable mention... Dungen Bright Eyes Andrew Bird
Radiohead Oysterhead Umphreys Disco Biscuits The Wood Bros
However I missed some good shows due to camping out for radiohead all day Saturday, would have loved to see claypool, robert randolph, mmw....not to mention missing the superjam due to being freakin exhausted!
Post by karmicpayback on Jun 19, 2006 10:21:23 GMT -5
1. Radiohead (as expected) 2. Sonic Youth (WOW) 3. MMJ (I thought this would definately be my 2nd favorite show of roo after seeing it but Sonic Youth exceeded my expectations) 4. Beck (great show) 5. Dungen (this one came out of nowhere)
Malkmus Electric Eel Shock Andrew Bird Devendra Banhart
Post by lajonathanme on Jun 19, 2006 11:01:49 GMT -5
1. superjam 2. oysterhead 3. buddy guy 4. lyrics born 5. tom petty
amazing moments... shakedown street~phil lesh tore it up at the perfect moment when the rain started coming down, to sum up the weekend alittle, devendra benhart was amazing, gomez was amazing, atmosphere was really amazing, mike gordan and ramble dove was a jamming show as well covering a johnny cash song...and i met gabby lala at the lyrics born concert ill post a pic of it when i get it uploaded... over all it was a fantastic weekend 364 days till the next roo
Post by bojangles22 on Jun 19, 2006 12:43:37 GMT -5
1. SuperJam 1. SuperJam 1. SuperJam 1.5. SuperJam (still trying to re-apply my face) 2. Radiohead 3. Tom Petty 4. Dungen! (didn't see it comin) 5. Ben Folds (the puppet master) with special guest Marijuana
Post by musicguy1982 on Jun 19, 2006 13:54:24 GMT -5
1)Radiohead - They're my favorite band, and that was my first time seeing them live. WOW!!!
2)Nickel Creek - They gave me goosebumps several times. Chris talked to me from the stage. And any show with covers by both Radiohead and Britney Spears is awesome.
3)Abigail Washburn ft. Bela Fleck - This was at the Troo Music Lounge, and I was totally impressed. Very intimate, very casual, very good music. Got my picture with Bela and Abbie, got their set list signed by Bela, Abbie, and Ben Sollee.
4)Ben Folds - I'm not that familiar with him, but I like what I've heard, and I was very impressed with his show.
5)Death Cab for Cutie - I love the Postal Service album, but have had a really hard time getting into the Death Cab albums. They really sounded good, and "Transatlanticism" was awesome.
Post by coanbread751 on Jun 19, 2006 15:19:17 GMT -5
1. Radiohead......they played EVERYTHING and the sing along at the end of Karma Police was amazing 2. My Morning Jacket...... I enjoyed this one just as much as Radiohead. Such an amazing show. 3. Atmosphere.......The crowd went nuts 4. Bela Fleck and The Flecktones......pure talent 5. The Streets-Death Cab For Cutie-Bright Eyes-Tom Petty-Beck......sry I just cant decide.
Post by thefussydutchman on Jun 19, 2006 16:09:26 GMT -5
1)G.R.A.B-- When Phil came out and they played casey jones I almost peed myself. 2)Oysterhead-- this show just plain flat out rocked 3)Buddy Guy -- When we came into the crowd and was playing one of my neighbors snapped the coolest picture of him. 4)Les Claypool-- I love claypool too much to leave him out of this list. 5)Dumpstaphunk- Too funky.........I wandered over here after the superjam and was pretty spun when i could've sworn the guys from the maqurade ball came in with their masks and one of them came up to me and gave me the creepiest look......anybody else see these guys at the show???
"We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, movie gods, and rock stars. But we wont, and we're slowly learning that fact & we're very, very pissed off......."
1. Sasha! he focking played till the sun came up! the crowd was so into it, it was an amazing set, everyone that was there had an awesome time, I have never been to a better performance, hands down, a lifetime experience
2. Radiohead. how is it possible they're even better live? awesome freaking light show, led right up to Sasha, the Bonnaroo schedule was perfect.
3. Tortured Soul. sweet loungy jazzy housey music to smoke to, dude had awesome drumming skills and sang like jamiroquai
4. Robert Randolph and the Family Band. G Love freestyled, and they pulled some dude from the audience and he jammed with them, it was sick!
5. Blues Traveler. who doesn't love the song "Run around"?