Post by konstantine on May 31, 2012 15:18:30 GMT -5
So after waiting a couple of weeks on definite plans there was miscommunication on driving arrangements and I need to find a ride for myself and a friend. I'm trying to rearrange plans to be able to take my car (to anyone looking for a ride). I'll know by tomorrow.
If you have room for two message me! We have no gear as of yet and are scrambling to find some.
Post by deadbeatmike on Jun 1, 2012 4:43:18 GMT -5
My friend Jeff is coming down from Rochester. He doesn't have the most reliable car so he may come down so far as Cincinnati with you and we could caravan! When are you leaving? We are planning on rolling out of Cincinnati late night on Wednesday to get good spots and hopefully lesser lines.