Post by bearlyedible on Jan 21, 2013 18:08:19 GMT -5
Feel Good Foods is once again recruiting for this year's festival season. We are looking for mostly volunteers but some paid spots exist for the right people. The positions available depend on the event but could be in either catering and or concessions based upon what we are doing at each event. Some pre-show and post-show opportunities exist for certain shows. We are currently planning on being at the following events. The Sweetwater 420 Festival (Atlanta, GA) - French Broad River Festival (Hot Springs, NC) - Del Fest (Cumberland, MD) - Wakarusa (Ozark, AR) - Thunder on the Mountain (Ozark, AR) - Bonnaroo (Manchester, TN) - Camp Bisco (Mariahville, NY) - Forecastle Festival (Louisville, KY) - Floyd Festival (Floyd, VA) - High Sierra Festival (Quincy, CA) and a few others that I will not bring up until we get confirmations. A deposit based upon the ticket price is required for all volunteer positions. In exchange for your time we will provide you a ticket, beverages, and meals for the duration of your time on site. To apply please go to our website www.feelgoodfoodswnc.com. From there go to festival services and click on volunteer programs. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO GET TO THE VOLUNTEER APPLICATION AND NOT FILL OUT THE SIMPLE CONTACT US FORM. If you have any questions, please email them after filling out the application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put in the header "Volunteer question 2013".
Thanks and we look forward to meeting some new faces this year,
Post by bearlyedible on Feb 19, 2013 17:41:46 GMT -5
Yes you can. 25% is due within 7 days or receiving your acceptance. The remaining 75% is due by April 20th. Please note that if you want to do multiple shows, only the largest deposit is due. We don't really think it is fair to collect thousands of dollars in deposits for someone who wants to help out that much. But if you flake on a show you will lose your deposit for the other shows.
Post by bearlyedible on Feb 24, 2013 19:18:15 GMT -5
Hmmm. Finally a question I have no idea about the answer. Well actually I can pretty much say No! I think we have a better chance of Jerry playing than Roo giving me VIP tickets for my volunteers with a little cash to make up the difference. I will inquire though and let you know how hard they laugh at me. Thanks for a fun and interesting question though.
Post by bearlyedible on Mar 7, 2013 9:23:45 GMT -5
Hamby - The answer is as we assumed, no. Stargatefan your answer depends. If you are pre-show you can camp anywhere you want once they let people in. If you are during the show, you need to camp in volunteer camping unless you have made prior arrangements with us about why you can't. If you are post show, you move to another area on Monday because the whole place tries to tighten up. Wow.... bad answer. Need more sleep before doing this stuff. I will try again later.
Post by bearlyedible on Mar 7, 2013 18:32:48 GMT -5
Well lets start off with the really basic economic theory here. It is called inflation. In 1995 when we started, we could buy a loaf bread for around $1.25, a gallon of gas for $1.30, a gallon of liquid butter for $5.00, and 5# of sliced cheese for around $8.00. Now we are looking at $2.50, $4.00, $11.00, and $13.00 respectively. Secondly we are all grown up trying to support our children, families, pay for a house, and save so we can eventually retire and go back to just seeing the music for fun. .