1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: FULL NAME: ADDRESS: SCREENNAME:
I will randomly assign a secret santa to everyone. (I PROMISE it will be random). If for some reason there is a reason why you wouldnt want to be assigned as someones secret santa, please list those people in the email you send me.
2. Answer the questions below in a reply to this thread. Your secret santa once assigned will review those answers to determine what to give you.
3. Secret Santa's will be given out on November 21st. Once you've been assigned a person, check this thread, but PLEASE, DO NOT reveal who you have.
4. Let's try to ship all gifts by December 15th. Gifts DO NOT have to be purchased. Feel free to be creative and create or craft a gift. If you do intend on purchasing a gift, lets try to keep it in the $20 range. Unless of course you are my secret santa, and in that case I'll take a new car, kthx.
5. Don't be "that guy". If you participate and are assigned as someones Secret Santa, don't leave them without a gift. Please be prepared to participate if you e-mail me.
6. No noobs. With personal information being handed out, I have no choice but to keep this somewhat secure. Let's say a minimum of 500 posts OR 2years account activity. Should you not meet these requirements but still want to participate, please post in this thread and have someone vouch for you.
QUESTIONS: (Copy & Paste into a reply to this thread)
1. What is your favorite genre of music. 2. What is your favorite band. 3. What is your t-shirt size. 4. What is your favorite sports team. 5. What is your favorite non-music related hobby. 6. What is your favorite color. 7. What is your favorite animal. 8. What is your favorite TV Shows/Movies. 9. What is your favorite restaurant/fast food joint. 10. What is your favorite "Munchies". 11. What else do you want "Santa" to know about you?
*Feel free to suggest more questions in a reply below.
Last Edit: Nov 9, 2012 19:46:18 GMT -5 by ntellier85 - Back to Top
What you got back home, little sister, to play your fuzzy warbles on? I bet you got little save pitiful, portable picnic players. Come with uncle and hear all proper! Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.
All we have to believe with is our senses, the tools we use to perceive the world: our sight, our touch, our memory. If they lie to us, then nothing can be trusted. And even if we do not believe, then still we cannot travel in any other way than the road our senses show us; and we must walk that road to the end.