I heard the rumors that it would be in Charlotte so I booked a hotel room with a day before cancellation policy. So happy I jumped on it because hotel prices jumped like crazy after they announced. I haven't seen the boys since Oct 2011 so I am beyond ecstatic!!! Hopefully it won't be too cold!
Highlites of 2014 so far
*** WRESTLEMANIA NOLA!
1. Prince/Nile Rodgers/Janelle Monae-NOLA 7/4
2. The Mojo of Dr. John Tribute-NOLA 5/3
3. Nin/Soundgarden/Dillinger-ATL 8/8
4. Gov't Mule & Friends-NOLA 5/2
5. Celebrate Gregg Allman- ATL 1/10
6. Outkast- Hangout Festival
7. Neutral Milk Hotel/Elf Power- NOLA 2/20
8. Skinny Puppy- NOLA 2/3
9. of Montreal/Boogarins- Pensacola 5/5
10. Nick Cave- NOLA 7/21
Yes 1 night does suck. Honestly I was hoping for 2 as I'm sure everyone else was. But I haven't seen them since Oct 2011. They are my top favorite band, and I have seriously missed them and all the amazing moments their shows bring in the venue and out, so yes I am willing to drive 7 hours to see them for 1 night.
Post by highcountrychillin on Sept 6, 2012 23:18:52 GMT -5
I'll be attending both !!! got the same room from last year a stone throw from the arena. One night blows but the fillmore charlotte is the tits. Great venue with a small surely to be true spread head crowd. Then our boys wsmfp play new years !!!! in North Carolina! couldnt be better